15 Jul 7 Effective Hair Thinning Remedies
It is completely normal to lose hair every single day. In fact 10% of the time our hair is in a resting phase. The other 90% of the time it is in the growth phase. At any rate our hair is in a constant state of growing and falling out. The hairs that fall out are quickly replaced by new hair. Only when this process is out of whack do we notice significant hair thinning. Hair loss can be attributed to several factors: including childbirth, menopause, chemotherapy, alopecia, hormone imbalance, heredity, radiation therapy and aging.
The good news is there are many hair thinning remedies that can be implemented with success. Not only can you stop hair from falling but you can re-grow hair as well. A few of the natural hair thinning remedies include:
1. Vitamins A, B, C and E are good hair growth promoters. The best way to get them is naturally through the foods you eat. There are several ways these vitamins work to promote hair growth. They provide sebum and promot blood circulation to the scalp by increasing oxygen absorption and collagen.
2. Proper Scalp Management : It is good to massage your scalp regularly with herbal oils. Use products like olive oil, jojoba oil, amla oil. There are reports that alopecia areata can be effectively treated with essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender and cedar wood.
3. Limit Scalp Abuse : You need to avoid blow drying and using chemical shampoos daily. Your hair and scalp can be damaged by harsh chemical processes such as coloring or straightening. Even daily hair washing with hot water can damage the hair. The hair can turn brittle and natural oils dry up.
4. Use of herbal care products : To increase your effectiveness utilize herbal powders of amla, shikakai, henna and ritha as shampoo and conditioner. Amla powder is a very powerful anti-oxidant which can prevent graying and hair loss. Shikakai has a low pH. This makes it a great shampoo which thoroughly cleans the hair without depleting it of its natural oils. Henna can be used as a natural conditioner.
5. Reduce Stress : Stress can cause thinning of the hair. You can reduce stress by doing exercises and meditation.
6. Stop Smoking : Smoking causes constriction of the blood vessels which supply blood to the scalp. This is just one of many of the benefits you get from eliminating smoking.
7. FDA approved Hair Thinning Remedies : There are lots of hair loss products out there that claim to work. The recommendation is to find hair loss products that have been reviewed by the FDA.